This blog will discuss some of the following issues / topics in the coming months:
- Started the blog using Gatsby.js, React.js and GraphQL.
- Hosted the blog on Netlify.
- Registered a custom domain name using NameCheap and linked the Netlify blog to the custom domain
COVID-19 Data analytics site using Johns Hopkins COVID-19 data
- This blog will be discussing everything about the COVID-19 data.
- This will discuss the content available on my data analytics web site https://corona-virus.dev/
- The data for the site comes from the Johns Hopkins COVID-19 time series summary data available at https://github.com/CSSEGISandData/COVID-19/tree/master/cssecovid19data/cssecovid19time_series
- This blog will discuss the daily / weekly updates to the site
- There will be a blog entry day pointing out some of the records that were broken that day and some of the stats that stand out from the day's data.